Thursday 16 June 2016

High End to High Street: Badged Denim

Welcome to part 5 in my High End to High Street series. This is probably one of my favourite kind of posts to make because it's really useful to see how you can achieve runway trends, that tend to be ridiculously expensive, by hitting the high street. The trend that I will be covering today is the badged denim trend. This is when designers will stick graphics or badges to denim clothes to give them a modern, colourful edge. I really love this trend; it turns something kind of boring like blue jeans or denim shorts into something a lot more fun that you can feel stylish wearing. So carry on scrolling to see some of my picks from high street stores that follow the badged denim trend. 




Seda x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig