Friday 2 September 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Review!


The Two Faced Chocolate Soleil has quickly become my new favourite bronzer. I am literally wearing it every day of the week! It is a matte bronzer that is perfect for contouring or for using as a light bronzer all over the face. I purchased mine from Sephora and it retails for £25 ($33). My favourite part about this bronzer is firstly that it is completely matte. It has taken me so long to fall in love with a matte bronzer as they always end up being either really grey and cool toned, or way too orange. This one is the perfect shade for me with a warm tone to it, without looking too muddy on the skin (I am in the shade medium/deep if anyone is curious). Secondly, as the name may suggest it smells so strongly of chocolate which is rare for makeup products, but I absolutely love this aspect of it....obviously! Thirdly, it is a really blendable bronzer, making it really easy to blend for a natural contour. I would really recommend this product for anyone looking for a really great matte bronzer. I know it is a little pricey but I promise you it is definitely worth it! 








Seda x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig