Thursday 2 June 2016

Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations



It's here! Zoella has just released her new range for Zoella Beauty called Sweet Inspirations and I am obsessed. The line is all based around a 1920's French patisserie with the scent being sweet almond macarons. Unlike her other two scents, this range is a lot sweeter so if you're a fan of the fresher or more floral scents then I would towards her other ranges. The range has 8 products in total and I purchased the Life is Sweet beauty bag, the body mist, and the body lotion. The products range from £5 - £12 which is amazing value and are available at Superdrug and Feel Unique. 


Zoella LIFE IS SWEET Beauty Bag - £6


I think this little bag is just so sweet. I love the colour! It is a sort of muted dusty lilacy blue and has gold writing on the front. It has a really adorable scalloped edge which I love and is the perfect size for putting in your handbag. You can keep your powder and lipstick in there to top up when on the go so I think it is so practical. It's also made from a sort of plastic material which means it wont get dirty quickly if you keep it in your bag. 

Zoella Sweet Inspirations Body Mist - £8


I really love the Zoella body mists as they have a really high perfume content making them last really well throughout the day. Her Let's Spritz body mist from the Tutti Frutti range is always in my bag and I think this new mist will be another frequent visitor. I absolutely love the scent of this. The sweet almond scent sounds as though it may be quite sickly but it surprisingly is not. I really like it and think that most of you will too. Another thing I love about this is the packaging. The fact that all her body mists come in this cute glass bottle makes them seem like really expensive high quality perfumes and mean that you can proudly display them on your vanity. I love the colour scheme of this range and the packaging on this mist is so beautiful. The gold cap is also a really lovely touch. 

Zoella Double Creme Body Lotion - £5


The Zoella body lotions are always really lovely and this is no exception. They blend so quickly into the skin without feeling sticky after, and they are so nourishing and moisturising. The scent of this is again sweet almond macarons which is a really delicious scent, it just makes you want to eat it, which obviously you must not do! Again, as with all the products in this range, I love the packaging. The cream and baby pink stripes make this such a cute product and I love the french inspiration behind the font. It will look lovely sitting up on your vanity along with the body mist. Definitely go and try this one out if you are looking for a really good quality body lotion with a lovely sweet scent. 


Seda x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig