Tuesday 26 July 2016

Revlon Photoready Powder - Review


The Revlon Photoready powder has quickly become one of my favourite pressed powders. I can't believe that it has taken me this long to try it out as it has been a makeup lovers favourite for years. What I love most about this powder is that it does give you a little bit of coverage, resulting in a lovely flawless finish to your skin. I have religiously used my Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder for the past 5 years and didn't think that anything could ever top it. This is just as good as the Rimmel powder in terms of lasting powder; it does keep me matte all day long which is great. I can't believe I am saying this but I do think it is slightly better due to the coverage. That is saying a lot seeing as I haven't touched another powder ever since I started wearing makeup! The shade I am using is light/medium which is perfect for me. It doesn't leave you cakey, it just glides across your skin in a lovely silky way. This powder retails for £11.29 in Boots which is quite a lot compared to the Rimmel powder, but compared to some higher end powders it is definitely better value for money. Overall, I would definitely recommend this powder as it is long-lasting, gives a flawless finish, and isn't cakey. 


Seda x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig