* 1 bag of baby spinach
* handful of blueberries
* 6 strawberries
* 150g soft goats cheese
* 10g pecans
* 1 tsp olive oil
* 1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
* 2 tsp maple syrup
- Place the baby spinach in a serving bowl.
- Chop up the strawberries and add them to the bowl, along with the blueberries.
- Spoon the goats cheese into small chunks on top of the salad.
- Chop up the pecan nuts into small pieces and sprinkle over the salad.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, and maple syrup.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and serve.