Saturday 28 May 2016

Top Swimwear Picks

Hi everyone! As summer is just around the corner I thought that I would pull together an edit of all my favourite swimsuits and bikini sets from the shops at the moment. I will definitely be purchasing some of these to take with me on holiday this summer. From looking around in stores and online, I could see that a massive trend with swimsuits right now is the 'plunge' neckline, which I actually think can look quite flattering, albeit a little bit revealing. With bikinis, I have been seeing a lot of crochet, Aztec prints, and again the triangle bikini which has been a major trend for the last couple of years. So just scroll down to see some of my top picks and as usual, everything will be linked to the sites so you can check them out for yourselves. Enjoy!

Topshop £22
Topshop £40
Topshop £28
Topshop £32
New Look £17.98
New Look £22.98
New Look £20.98
ASOS New Look £22.98
ASOS £26
Misguided £22
Misguided £18

Seda x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig