Thursday 26 May 2016

TMI Tag


Hey everyone! So I was wondering what the best way would be for you guys to get to know me a little better. I thought I could just write a massive long post about my entire life story but no one wants to hear that, so I thought a TMI tag would be a good idea for you to get to know little random facts about me. There are 50 questions in this tag so let's get started!

1) What are you wearing? 

I am wearing black jeggings and a grey Tshirt with the slogan 'Style' on it. Very simple. 

2) Ever been in love?

I don't think so, no. 

3) Ever had a terrible breakup? 

Nope, been very lucky. 

4) How tall are you?

I am 5"8 which is quite tall for a girl I'm told. 

5) How much do you weigh? 

It's a secret, shhhh!

6) Any tattoos? 

I haven't got any tattoos. I would like maybe a tiny one on my wrist in the future but I have such a low pain tolerance that I don't think I would be able to handle it.

7) Any piercings? 

Just the regular ones in my ears. 

8) OTP?

Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill and Hanna and Caleb from PLL. 

9) Favourite show?

I love Made in Chelsea, Pretty Little Liars, One Tree Hill, and Friends. 

10) Favourite bands?

Fifth Harmony, Little Mix and One Direction. 

11) Something you miss?

I miss being a little kid with not a care in the world at all. 

12) Favourite song?

Right now, it's Into You by Ariana Grande.

13) How old are you?

I'm 20, turning 21 on the 28th Dec :)

14) Zodiac sign?

Capricorn: witty, stubborn and organised :) 

15) Quality you look for in a partner?

Funny is the most important thing, but also someone who is just really genuine and kind. 

16) Favourite quote?

Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth. 

17) Favourite actor?

Sandra Bullock, Melissa Mccarthy, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller, Shailene Woodley. 

18) Favourite colour?

Pink. But I love grey for home decor. 

19) Loud music or soft?

I think there is nothing better than blasting loud music out when you're in the car. And I will ALWAYS sing along!

20) Where do you go when you're sad?

My bed.

21) How long does it take you to shower? 

If I'm washing my hair, it can take about 35 minutes, if not, about 15. 

22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

About 1 and a half hours! I spend about 20 minutes checking my phone, then having a shower, getting dressed. My makeup takes about 30 minutes as well haha. 

23) Ever been in a physical fight?

Nope. 

24) Turn on?

Someone who can just make me laugh so much I just start crying!

25) Turn off?

People who love themselves so much and think they are much better than everyone else. Also, people who are fake and too-faced. 

26) The reason I started my blog?

I have always wanted to start a blog/YouTube channel for years! I absolutely love writing and being creative and I also love fashion and beauty. This combines both of those things so is the perfect way for me do that. Hopefully, in the future I will start a YouTube channel as well :) 

27) Fears?

Spiders, snakes, heights, and the dark!

28) Last thing that made you cry?

Probably a heartbreak, but not quite sure. 

29) Last time you said you loved someone? 

Probably to my mum last night. 

30) Meaning behind your blog name?

Well my surname is Karaman, so I just shortened it to make Kara because it just sounds a bit better really haha :) I chose The Kara Edit because I wanted my blog to just be an edit of all my favourite things. I'm not going to write about something that I have no enjoyment or interest in. 

31) Last book you read?

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. 

32) The book you are currently reading?

I am actually not currently reading a book, but I do have a recommendation for you all! The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is my absolute favourite! 

33) Last show you watched?

Britain's Got Talent. 

34) Last person you talked to? 

Probably one of my friends. 

35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted?

Just friends. 

36) Favourite food?

Hmmmm, probably pizza! Or a nice salad with maybe a bit of goats cheese or avocado. 

37) Place you want to visit?

I really want to go to California. Basically my mission is to visit all 50 states, and right now I've only seen about 10! 

38) Last place you were?

At work.

39) Do you have a crush?

Yes. 

40) Last time you kissed someone?

Hmm, can't remember lol. 

42) Favourite flavour of sweet?

Either apple, blue raspberry, or watermelon.

43) What instruments do you play?

I play the piano, the guitar and I sing. I used to play the clarinet and the recorder but gave those up. 

44) Favourite piece of jewelry?

My bow ring from Pandora I got as a gift for my last birthday. 

45) Last sport you played?

Probably baseball with my brother. 

46) Last song you sang? 

Style by Taylor Swift because it's my alarm in the morning! 

47) Favourite chat up line?

None, because I hate them haha. 

48) Have you ever used it?

Nope. 

49) Last time you hung out with anyone? 

By the time this goes up, I would have just finished Nandos with some friends. 

50) Who should answer these questions next?

Whoever wants to! 

Seda x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig