Tuesday 24 May 2016

My Fashion Wishlist - Topshop

I am going to be started a new blog series on here called My Fashion Wishlist and every week I will be posting my top picks from one high street store. This week I went online to Topshop and pulled together everything that I am currently loving from them. I'll put the links on each photo so you guys can check out everything for yourselves. I hope this inspires you to try some new things out this summer.

Dress by Oh My Love £45
Floral Cold Shoulder Dress £42
Lace Printed Playsuit £32
Pom Pom Detailed Playsuit £32
Cut-Out Shift Top by Glamorous £21
Frayed Denim Jacket £65
MOTO Floral Embroidered Mom Jeans £58
Metallic Flower and Butterfly £10
Vintage Floral Cross Body Bag £30

Seda x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig